Call up to 30 of your most frequently dialed numbers just by dialing a one or two digit code. Includes direct-dialed long distance numbers. It's a real time saver!
• Lift the receiver and listen for dial tone.
• Dial *75
• Select and dial your two-digit speed code number (20 - 49.)
• Enter the complete telephone number you want programmed for speed calling. (Make sure to include 1+area code for long distance numbers.)
• Depress the # key and listen for confirmation tone to indicate your speed calling number is established. (From rotary phone wait 4 seconds.)
• Repeat this process for additional telephone numbers using a different code for each one. To change a speed dial number just repeat the process, using a speed dial code you previously programmed.
*Installation fee applies. Service availability depends upon location. Internet speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply. Taxes and other mandated service charges will apply. Pricing is subject to change.